I made this status as a joke on Facebook yesterday:
I WATCH HIGHSCHOOL OF THE DEAD FOR THE STORY
As expected, this caused a couple of my friend from the VAA to have their input with the likes of.
I WATCH HIGHSCHOOL OF THE DEAD FOR THE WISDOM
I WATCHED HSOTD AND SEIKON NO QWASER FOR THE PLOT
I WATCHED KIMI NO TODOKE FOR THE TITS
I WATCH WANDERING SON FOR THE FANSERVICE
I WATCHED UMINEKO FOR THE LINEAR STORY
I WATCHED WOLF’S RAIN FOR THE FURRIES
- I watched Gurren Lagann for Leeron.
- I watched Code Geass for the humour.
- I watch Naruto for the fillers.
- I watch Bleach for the Bount arc only.
- I watch One Piece for the…oh wait…
- I watch OniiZen for the art style.
- I watch Star Driver for the bishounen.
- I watch Beelzebub for the baby penis.
- I watch Yumekui Merry for Merry’s navel.
- I watched Angel Beats for the attention.
- I watch GOSICK for the extremely interesting and puzzling mysteries.
- I watch IS: Infinite Stratos for Yukana.
- I watch Starry Sky for the horoscope readings.
- I watched Hyakkaryouran: Samurai Girls for the lesbian ninja.
- I watch Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? for Studio DEEN’s work.
- I watched OreImo for the incest.
- I watch GOSICK for the action.
- I watch Bible Black for the Christian references.
- I watch Fruits Basket for the fruit baskets.
What do YOU watch anime for?
Yeah, I was bored and I saw this and I thought: “WHY THE HELL NOT?” Probably sucks and I can’t remember his speech all too well, but whatever.
「もう何も恐くない」 (Mou Nanimo Kowakunai)
“I’m Not Afraid Anymore”
This episode made me sad. Like, I said on Twitter a few days ago, I feel like SHAFT pulled a GAINAX on me. This isn’t going to be a long post since I have a ton of college work to get on with, so I’m just gonna note down the highlights.
「魔王拾いました」 (Maou Hiroimashita)
“Picked Up a Demon Lord”
What with all the 12 episode series been going on lately, I figured that this series would be the same. I only happened to find out that this will be a long-running series! I mean, if I had remembered that Studio Pierrot are the ones adapting this show, I wouldn’t be too surprised. However, if this is a long running series, it means that I’d had to blog every episode. That’s not going to happen. If I was a reader of the manga, I probably would but I’m not. What I’ll probably do is pull a “Star Driver” and blog this through to the end of the next season (basically 24 episodes) and then drop it for something else. But enough blog talk. I was supposed to check out the manga after hearing this show was gonna get adapted, however I didn’t get around to it. Now, I found this show to be absolutely hilarious, but there isn’t too much to say about the episode apart from two major things. But before that. Read the rest of this entry
Well, when the pre-air came out in late August/early September for this show, I had planned on dubbing this scene, and I wanted to get this out before it officially started to air at the start of October. Of course, with these kinds of things, you can’t get too ambitious when it comes to deadlines. xD So ANYWAY. This scene is the scene toward the end of the episode where Hanzou chase down Muneakira, Yukimura and Matabei, and then Jubei falls from the sky. Check it out below: