I watch X for the X: What do YOU watch anime for?
I made this status as a joke on Facebook yesterday:
I WATCH HIGHSCHOOL OF THE DEAD FOR THE STORY
As expected, this caused a couple of my friend from the VAA to have their input with the likes of.
I WATCH HIGHSCHOOL OF THE DEAD FOR THE WISDOM
I WATCHED HSOTD AND SEIKON NO QWASER FOR THE PLOT
I WATCHED KIMI NO TODOKE FOR THE TITS
I WATCH WANDERING SON FOR THE FANSERVICE
I WATCHED UMINEKO FOR THE LINEAR STORY
I WATCHED WOLF’S RAIN FOR THE FURRIES
- I watched Gurren Lagann for Leeron.
- I watched Code Geass for the humour.
- I watch Naruto for the fillers.
- I watch Bleach for the Bount arc only.
- I watch One Piece for the…oh wait…
- I watch OniiZen for the art style.
- I watch Star Driver for the bishounen.
- I watch Beelzebub for the baby penis.
- I watch Yumekui Merry for Merry’s navel.
- I watched Angel Beats for the attention.
- I watch GOSICK for the extremely interesting and puzzling mysteries.
- I watch IS: Infinite Stratos for Yukana.
- I watch Starry Sky for the horoscope readings.
- I watched Hyakkaryouran: Samurai Girls for the lesbian ninja.
- I watch Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? for Studio DEEN’s work.
- I watched OreImo for the incest.
- I watch GOSICK for the action.
- I watch Bible Black for the Christian references.
- I watch Fruits Basket for the fruit baskets.
What do YOU watch anime for?